Thursday, 27 June 2013

Tourmaline Photography

Tourmaline is one of the hardest gemstones to capture on your camera because it comes in small sizes and pieces only, unless you are stocking those 10,000$ pieces which we don't stock. So it was a bit of a challenge and without challenge Photography isnt as interesting!

I gave photography with my iPad a try. Accustomed with my D3100 Nikon which I use to send my customers and post it on our Social Networks. But hey - I think this was a good try innit?












These are the top Quality Tourmalines we have, but these are just some that I wanted to photograph as they were challenging because of the Dull color, and the small sizes.

Keep those eyes scrollin' 
www.navneetgems.com
info@navneetgems.com
Mobile:  (+66) 838968469



Visit us at our following Social Media Network:

Facebook - For Exciting updates, pictures, prices of Gemstones
LinkedIn - Join our professional network with 300+ contacts
Twitter - Every day tweets about Offers, Promotions, Products
YouTube - Videos about the gemstones.
Blogger - Read our Blog for news and information about different products and services
Articlesbase - Articles about the Gemstones
Sooperarticles - Articles about the Gemstones
Pinterest - Exciting Gemstones board and pins
Website - Get information about more than 500 gems and stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment